Please help me pick a cabin on the Sapphire Princess

seaview52

I am looking at an obstructed oceanview cabin on the Sapphire Princess for Alaska.

The options I have left to pick from are:

Category F:

E223, E214, E217, E215, E211, E700 or E701

Category G:

E206, E207, E208, E209

All other categories seem to be sold out for the sailing I am looking at of Sept 12, 2009. Which of these cabins that are left do you think might have the most view of the ocean, with the least obstucted view of the life boats?

I have been looking for pictures of the view of these cabins, but I can not find much, so looking for anyone's help would might of already stayed in one of these cabins.

Any help with description of view, or pictures would be greatly appreciated.

I am looking at an obstructed oceanview cabin on the Sapphire Princess for Alaska.

The options I have left to pick from are:

Category F:

E223, E214, E217, E215, E211, E700 or E701

Category G:

E206, E207, E208, E209

All other categories seem to be sold out for the sailing I am looking at of Sept 12, 2009. Which of these cabins that are left do you think might have the most view of the ocean, with the least obstucted view of the life boats?

I have been looking for pictures of the view of these cabins, but I can not find much, so looking for anyone's help would might of already stayed in one of these cabins.

Any help with description of view, or pictures would be greatly appreciated.

Of the cabins listed the best choice is E211 as it is between the boats. Most of the cabins in the 200 range the windows are above the boats and you will have some view

Here is a picture of the Diamond (exact sister to the Sapphire) that shows the boat and window from the exterior that we took when we where in Vancouver last year. I hope it helps.

http://travel.webshots.com/photo/2411537060046097424pKbEFs?vhost=travel

Here's the first of three pictures from E211 that I could (quickly) find; we were in there for two weeks earlier this month. Here's #2 and #3.

One is from slightly to the right side of the foot of the bed, and two are taken from the right hand side of the bed next to the nightstand. They are fairly representative of what you'll see walking around the cabin.

Hope this helps.

i'd choose e700 or 701. i prefer the back to the front of the ship. its by the aft elevators and stairs and the top of the lifeboat is at the bottom of the window. the pic is from the sapphire e701. the little one is sitting in the window ledge. there was a lot more view than the picture shows.

272265914_e701sapphire.jpg.4090add46efc960ba3dd73f8d2ad6047.jpg

Archived