Has anyone stayed in E305 on Sapphire/Diamond Princess?

seaview52

• 2 weeks later...

We just stayed in E307, right next door. You have a large tender in front of your window. It is truely an obstructed view. If E307 is available, take it, there are only some canisters in front of the window. Not a perfect view, but certainly something we could live with.

I have a picture of our view if you're interested, but the angle I took it from doesn't show what's in front of your window.

Hi-

We had E305 on the Diamond 2 weeks ago. The view wasn't awful. Partial view of a lifeboat, but some open space to see out clearly. The best part is there is no deck outside the window, so no people going by.

Bad news: It's right across from the doorway that the steward staff use all day and night and that unfortunately provides a lot of NOISE day and night, including 6:30 every morining.

Very close to the elevator, so that was nice.

The room itself was nice size. I did take a picture of view out the window, but haven't downloaded yet. I will try to do so.

Archived