What's your Favorite and Least Favorite Ship?

sherizel

I sailed on the Elation (a sister ship to both the Fantasy and the Ecstasy), and I enjoyed it. It was our first cruise, so we had nothing to compare it to, but we had a great time and I thought the ship was fine... :)

So based on departing ports close to us and time restrictions, we are having to chose between the Fantasy and Ecstasy. I have seen both of these listed as "least favorites" on this thread. I know they are smaller due to the trip length, but what other problems do they have. Has anyone sailed both of these and can recommend one over the other? I know both of the ships are supposed to be undergoing "make-overs" - do you think this will help any?

So based on departing ports close to us and time restrictions, we are having to chose between the Fantasy and Ecstasy. I have seen both of these listed as "least favorites" on this thread. I know they are smaller due to the trip length, but what other problems do they have. Has anyone sailed both of these and can recommend one over the other? I know both of the ships are supposed to be undergoing "make-overs" - do you think this will help any?

I've sailed on the Fantasy twice, and loved her. She is one of the smaller ship. But, I've had a wonderful time both times I sailed her. These were also before she had the upgrades. I'm sure she's even better now.

Archived