Lamanai vs cave tubing

dalibill

We can't decide which one to do they both sound great will be there in January. I would love to hear from someone that has done both the Lamanai river tour and cave tubing. If you could only do one which would you choose?

We just came from belize and we were in cave tubing it was very exciting and wonderful . our tour guide was roberto and he was great , my advice to you is to have cave tubing with him .

What company did you book through? Was the water cold? Was it deep? I have heard that when it is low you have to hold your bum up to keep from hitting the rocks. How much tubing is in the caves compared to out in the sun? I burn easily. We booked through x-stream and will be sailing on Jan. 1 on NCL's Sun. I can't wait! :D

We went with belizenativetours.com it was a wonderful time ,about the water can get to 10 feet deep but it is nothing to worry as all will be in the tubes saling . The water's temperature was great and cool not cold and the guide always with us . About the tubing nothing to worry the sun will not burn you

have a good time ;)

Archived