cabo beach with umbrellas

homeinca

We will be on our cruise next week. We have decided to do a beach day at Medano Beach while in Cabo. We are a family of 4 with 2 tweens. We would love a spot with some lounge chairs, umbrellas, and good food. Any suggestions?

We will be on our cruise next week. We have decided to do a beach day at Medano Beach while in Cabo. We are a family of 4 with 2 tweens. We would love a spot with some lounge chairs, umbrellas, and good food. Any suggestions?

You will be able to spot them right away. The beach bars are Tabascos, Mango Deck, the Office, Billigans. Just pick a spot and enjoy!

Because you have "tween's", you may want to pass on Mango Deck, & Billygans Island. That is where Spring Break occurs in Cabo, and the activity pretty much continues year round, just with fewer people.

Tobascos is a good choice, as is "Baja Cantina Beach". Can't recommend the "Office" any more as we believe the food quality has slipped while the prices have gone up quite a bit. Sand Bar might be another good choice.

Here is a map link that will show you the places.

http://www.wikimapia.org/#lat=22.8879576&lon=-109.9045014&z=17&l=0&m=a&v=2

Tobascos is the furthest away. You can zoom, drag, & hover with the map to get your bearings.

Depending upon resort occupancy when you go, you might even be allowed to use one of the timeshare resorts there. They are right by the beach bars/restaurants. They are normally off limits because timeshare owners have paid for the exclusivity of their property. However, times have been tough in Cabo so you may just get lucky. Ask nicely & tell them you'd like to be able to have a nice lunch and drinks and they may say yes. The two that I can recommend are Pueblo Bonito Blanco (white building with blue domes) and Pueblo Bonito Rose (right next door). Both will have pool side restaurants with incredible views. My preference would be for PB Blanco but both are fantastic.

Have a great cruise!

Tabascos sounds great! Do the timeshare resorts allow you to use their beach lounge chairs and umbrellas? We would love to hang out on the beach (vs the pool). And, we are definately willing to buy lunch/drinks!:p

If they allow you access to their facilities then you could use either their beach chairs or pool chairs, it "shouldn't" really matter. If not, then the beach bars/restaurants also have lounges/umbrellas for use as well.

Remember that Tobasco's is a bit separated from the rest of the bars/restaurants. Just a little further to walk is all.

I just got home from being in Cabo for 10 days. I agree with teens, skipping Billygans and Mango Deck might be a good idea. I like Baja Cantina, Sand Bar and Tabascos. We walked by the new Medano Beach Club and than looked nice too.

Archived