water bottle

I am going to Bermuda in Sept and read somewhere that I should pack a water bottle to take of the ship with me. Also, does the Spirit sell those water safe containers to hang around your neck that you can put your room key in? and how much? Thanks. Can't wait to go:)

I am going to Bermuda in Sept and read somewhere that I should pack a water bottle to take of the ship with me. Also, does the Spirit sell those water safe containers to hang around your neck that you can put your room key in? and how much? Thanks. Can't wait to go:)

good idea on the water bottle. but to fill the bottle with ice...use a glass from the buffet and fill that way. or ask your cabin steward to provide you with the ice.

better get those water safe containers from online (hey how about the Cruise Critic store!!!)...it will be cheaper. unless you want the NCL logo on it.

We do this on every cruise - bring with us 2 water bottles, ask for ice when we order breakfast - we also bring powder drink mix so we aren't just drinking plain old water all day. We fill the bottles up with the water from the tap. Saves a ton of $$ where you don't have to buy drinks while on land.

Archived