Dawn or Spirit for Bermuda w/ Child

rsingleton

Hello all.

I live equal distance between NYC and Boston. Was wondering which ship would be better for a Bermuda cruise. I'm especially interested in the children programs and activities between the two. My daughter is 9 years old and has been on Disney and Carnival and loved both of their kids clubs. Never been on NCL, so this will be our first time.

Would appreciate your general opinions on which ship would be better for the overall cruise and which has a better kids programs.

Thanks

I have been on both. I think that the kids programs are the same for each. However, the children's pool area for a 9 year old on the Spirit is far superior to the kid's pool area on the Dawn.

My DD was 8 when we were on the Spirit and 9 when we were on the Dawn. She liked the Spirit better in terms of pool and Kids Crew. We are on the Spirit again this year but she is now 11.

We have been on each ship. I can't remember the Dawn's kid pool (that must mean something), but my kids loved the pool area on the Spirit. They are now 6 and 8. Have you found pictures of each pool area. That may help you out too. Have your daughter pic from the pictures. I hope that helps.

Have also done both (2 times) .

Cant lose on this one , My kids loved both but the spirit edged out the dawn for the kids club . Dont really know why they just liked it better .

We also got our cabin on deck 10 same floor as the kids club worked out great .

:cool:

Archived