To say thanks

crestofawave

Well thats it, booked and paid for.

We are going on the Legend for 7 days on the 15th August departing from Nice.

Thanks for all the advice on the several posting i have made, some i know i am going against but it did make me think. We have swayed between Silversea and Seabourne.

In the true sprit of crusing if anyone going on that sailing wants to make contact that we be great.

This will be our first ever cruise which i am sure will get us hooked.

I am even researching our next cruise in October which might be Celebrity since it ticks all the ports i want.

Anyway a big thank you to everyone for your help.

Cheers

It's a good suggestion to wait until you have sailed Seabourn prior to another booking. Also, I was told that if you book your next Seabourn cruise during a cruise you will receive an additional 5% discount. If you don't know what cruise you want to take at that time, a $1000 deposit will entitle you to the discount in the future when you do decide.

I am sure your cruise will be "legendary". :D

We were in Mahon, Menorca with Pride in April and I really liked it. The town isn't big but it is nice and you will moor right down the stairs from the centre. Perhaps an opportunity for a half-day tour and a half-day in the town.

It's a good suggestion to wait until you have sailed Seabourn prior to another booking. Also, I was told that if you book your next Seabourn cruise during a cruise you will receive an additional 5% discount. If you don't know what cruise you want to take at that time, a $1000 deposit will entitle you to the discount in the future when you do decide.

You can make an open booking and you will have up to two years to decide on which cruise to take or get all of your deposit back if you do not decide within the time.:)

Archived