More Triumph Questions

meshly92905

Sorry for all the questions, this is my first cruise with carnival so im not sure what to expect...i have only cruised with Royal Caribbean before. TIA

I was wondering if the Triumph has adult only pools or hot tubs?

also does anyone know what time the buffet opens for breakfast and lunch? when you port are there long lines to get off the ship?

Sorry for all the questions, this is my first cruise with carnival so im not sure what to expect...i have only cruised with Royal Caribbean before. TIA

I was wondering if the Triumph has adult only pools or hot tubs?

also does anyone know what time the buffet opens for breakfast and lunch? when you port are there long lines to get off the ship?

The hot tubs in the aft of the ship are adults only (and they seem to actually enforce this), but all the pools allow children.

Buffet opens for breakfast officially at 7:30 on sea days and 7:00 on port days, but we found it open about 20-30 minutes before that every day.

We got off the ship within 30 minutes of them making the announcement that you could disembark and never had a line.

Archived