jet ski tour? Worth it?

sixgun8

anyone ever done the jet ski tour from barefoot's? we are planning on doing it, but me being a BIG guy they just responded to me that they recommend us renting two skis instead of double riding. Not sure my wife can handle a ski by herself and not sure we want to spend THAT much money. looking at $220 as compared to $150???

anyone ever done the jet ski tour from barefoot's? we are planning on doing it, but me being a BIG guy they just responded to me that they recommend us renting two skis instead of double riding. Not sure my wife can handle a ski by herself and not sure we want to spend THAT much money. looking at $220 as compared to $150???

Do you realize that Barefoot Billy's is located at the Reach which is on the other side of the island, a good 2 miles away?

Anyway, you could get two other, closer, quotes/opinions.

HydroThunder which is just over to the Ocean key at 0 Duval Street

http://hydrothunderofkeywest.com/

Or Island Watersports which is even closer at the Westin Marina near to where you will dock...

http://www.islandwatersports.us/

Pjk

Do you realize that Barefoot Billy's is located at the Reach which is on the other side of the island, a good 2 miles away?

Anyway, you could get two other, closer, quotes/opinions.

HydroThunder which is just over to the Ocean key at 0 Duval Street

http://hydrothunderofkeywest.com/

Or Island Watersports which is even closer at the Westin Marina near to where you will dock...

http://www.islandwatersports.us/

Pjk

Mucho Gracias my friend!!!

My DH and DS just did this tour on 6/30.

We really had no intensions of doing it, but after we got into Key West they decided to go for it.

They paid $125.00 for and hour and 1/2 tour around the island. They had an absolute blast. It ended up being 1 3/4 hours long. They would recommend it to anyone that asks.

Hope this helps

My DH and DS just did this tour on 6/30.

We really had no intensions of doing it, but after we got into Key West they decided to go for it.

They paid $125.00 for and hour and 1/2 tour around the island. They had an absolute blast. It ended up being 1 3/4 hours long. They would recommend it to anyone that asks.

Hope this helps

which company did they use?

The booked when they got to Key West.

The location was directly across from the conch train station where they let you off from the cruise ship. Directly in front of CVS Drug Store.

The booked when they got to Key West.

The location was directly across from the conch train station where they let you off from the cruise ship. Directly in front of CVS Drug Store.

This is on the corner of Front and Duval and it is one of the so-called "Bob-in-a-box" places in that there is a relatively small kiosk where you can book any one of a number of activities. Hydro Thunder would be one block away from this, though.

I meant to add that if someone wanted to do a tour around the island but not on a jet-ski, the Java Cat advertizes such a sail.

Pjk

Archived