Radiance- E-1/2 or D-1 Hump Cabins ?

I know this has been talked about before but am trying to book my 2010 Alaska cruise and have 2 main options : D-1's 9576 and 9578 or E-1's 8102,8104,8106 .... has anyone stayed in these who can tell me about the balconies? Are they bigger than std? Are the cabins quiet? Any advice greatly appreciated. Are the Superior's worth the extra $ in terms of interior space vs. the Deluxe balcony cabins? thanks a lot!!!

I know this has been talked about before but am trying to book my 2010 Alaska cruise and have 2 main options : D-1's 9576 and 9578 or E-1's 8102,8104,8106 .... has anyone stayed in these who can tell me about the balconies? Are they bigger than std? Are the cabins quiet? Any advice greatly appreciated. Are the Superior's worth the extra $ in terms of interior space vs. the Deluxe balcony cabins? thanks a lot!!!

You do not say if you need more than one cabin?

If not and you just want more space in a cabin and a large balcony:

I would take cabin # 9576 because it is 204 sq. feet.

Cabin # 8102 would be my choice at 179 sq. feet if you don't need the extra space. Just the location and the larger balcony.

They both have much larger balconies than most of the other cabins on the Hump.

They are both in a great location and you will not have any more noise there than any other place on the ship.

I only book E 1 cabins on the Hump, but either of them is a great choice.

that's really helpful, thank you. Yes, actually I need 3 cabins at least two on the hump and maybe one inside...it makes it really tough to plan!

Any of the cabins you listed are really good ones. Cabins 8102, 8104, 8106 would be all in a row and two of them have an adjoining door.

They would be in a very convenient location to the stairs and elevators.;)

Archived