NCL GEM cabin 11060 AF info?

robo456

Hi all... been 'lurking' for a while now.

I was on a cruise when I was much younger (turning 33 at the end of July) which I really don't remember anything about, so I'm going to call this my "first" cruise.

After being married for over 8 years without a vacation since our honeymoon, my wife and I decided to try the cruise scene. She's been on one with her cousins when we were first dating and had a good time. We decided on the Norwegian Gem leaving out of New York on December 12th (I think it was) I've heard/read both amazing and horrifying reviews on the ship, but I figured with little expectations, I (we) should be fine. (the main reason for this particular cruise line was leaving out of NY and the length of the cruise)

I've read up on all the restaurants and activities, both "must-do's" and "mehs" so I think I'm covered on that portion. What I was wondering is if anyone has any info on the cabin (or close) that I selected. It's an AF class, number 11060. It's located on the port side about equal distance from the middle and aft elevator banks. I had found some website that had room reviews, but I believe it was for Carnival ships only.

Thanks for any info!

--rob

Archived