Radiance Happy Dance

I think that I will be doing the Radiance happy dance on Monday when I get to book the cruise that I want to go with my family. YEAH!! We decided we will just book the cruise and do the airfare on our own, as we are still not 100% that we will be able to take the cruise. Hubby works for a paper mill and will pick vacation for 2005 in December, if he cannot get the week of April 10th we will have to cancel the cruise or scramble to get another one booked, but I am thinking that might be difficult as we need a cabin for 4 as we are cruising with our two kids. We will see what happens.

When will the airlines typically have their flight schedules for April 2005. I notice that NWA does now. I am just trying to look for an approximate cost, since we will not be able to book air til we know for sure that we are able to have vacation then.

Barb

Majesty of the Seas (Western) 11-1996

Hopefully Radiance of the Seas (Eastern) 4-10-05

Airlines usually post their schedules 330ish days ahead. I suggest checking the Sunday's Travel section in the paper (do you get the Milwaukee Journal?) so you know what the average price is, that what you'll know a good price when you see it!

Have fun planning! I hope everything works out for you and your family icon_smile.gif

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=191970&cdt=2004;6;26;17;1;00&timezone=GMT-0500

Navigator of the Seas 6/26/04

<center>

<a href="http://www.escati.com/counter98/free_time_codes.htm">

time98.gif</center>

Archived