TV Shows on Cruises

sherizel

Ever since I came back from my first cruise I have become obsessed with cruising!

I came across a show the other night on CNBC, Cruise Inc; Big Money on the High Seas. I know it's an old show and recall it being posted on these boards before. It was pretty good. I then did a search for all Cruise shows and a lot came up. So far I've watched shows on the Travel Channel about a NCL ship, a RCL ship and a Princess ship. Nothing about Carnival yet.

Just wanted to let you guys know these shows are out there in case anyone is interested and hasn't seen them yet.

We DVR'ed that show, and found it was pretty good, from a different perspective. Samantha Brown has been on the Carnival Freedom recently, and I think the Inspiration previously. I was pretty bummed with the Freedom one, we were looking forward to seeing more of our next ship, and the show seemed to focus on the ports. I'm not sure it even showed the inside of her room!

Archived