Epic balcony size

oliverweagle

When looking at the rendering of the deck plans, it looks as if the balconies that are on the "corners" of the mid ship section (and others) may be larger - stateroom 13145 as opposed to 13417 for example. Does anyone know whether they are really larger - or is it just an effect of the rendering?

Thanks!

Ollie

I don't think anyone knows for sure as of now. I agree they do look larger and you would think they would be in the deck plans. I originally was booked in one of them( before I changed to an AC and aft BA), because I thought the same thing. I think we will not know until the first sailing and we get feedback from the first few cruises. I have friends cruising with us my week and they all booked those cabins. I think they probably will be larger. The balconies in the aft on certain ships ( BA's) on certain decks are larger, but the deck plans do not show that ( and these do). It will be a nice surprise if it works out that way.

familyof4cruising - you mentioned that some BA's on some ships have a larger balcony than others. Would that be on the upper decks or the lower decks? We booked our first BA and have heard that they are wonderful and have a very relaxing view while sailing. I can't wait!

PA Cruisers2

familyof4cruising - you mentioned that some BA's on some ships have a larger balcony than others. Would that be on the upper decks or the lower decks? We booked our first BA and have heard that they are wonderful and have a very relaxing view while sailing. I can't wait!

PA Cruisers2

The aft BA's on deck 10 on the Dawn and Star are a little bit bigger than the other floors.

The aft balconies on RCCL and Carnival are all larger than the regular balconies in the same category.

Archived