I'm Back!

spencercoop

Hi Everyone. I just got back from my Alaska cruise on the Carnival Spirit yesterday at 12:30 am. I will post my pictures and write a little about my cruise, but it is going to take me a while. I have over 2,800 pictures that I took, plus I have thousands of other pictures to look through from other people from my group. From everyone in my group, I think we have about a total of 10,000 pictures. So I have to sort them all by port, and pick out which ones are good.

If you have any specific questions you would like me to answer, I would be happy to do so.

Welcome back. I hope that you had a great time. I am looking forward to reading your review and seeing the pictures.

How was your cabin? I believe you posted that you had the balcony with the connecting inside. I am curious to hear what you thought.

Welcome back. I hope that you had a great time. I am looking forward to reading your review and seeing the pictures.

How was your cabin? I believe you posted that you had the balcony with the connecting inside. I am curious to hear what you thought.

Yes we had three interior cabins and four balcony cabins. One of the interior and one of the balcony cabins connected. The interior cabin wasn't much different. The only difference was it had bigger drawers in the desk. The balcony cabin didn't have a couch, but it had two chairs. The balcony was also a little bit larger. The two rooms that connected were 7106 (interior) and 7108 (balcony). I meant to take some pictures, but I forgot until after I got off the ship. If you have any other questions, just let me know.

Yes we had three interior cabins and four balcony cabins. One of the interior and one of the balcony cabins connected. The interior cabin wasn't much different. The only difference was it had bigger drawers in the desk. The balcony cabin didn't have a couch, but it had two chairs. The balcony was also a little bit larger. The two rooms that connected were 7106 (interior) and 7108 (balcony). I meant to take some pictures, but I forgot until after I got off the ship. If you have any other questions, just let me know.

How was the wind on the balcony? I was wondering if being so far forward made the balcony too windy, especially given that it is a bit colder in Alaska. We are looking at deck 5 for our connecting balcony to inside cabin but I do not think that it would be much different.

Spencecoop,

I gota ask about the white space on CCL deckplans by 7106. Could you see

what that was from your balcony?

the balcony from 7108 extended at an angle. So that is what used that space. But it only used a little bit of that. The rest of it was "dead space"

How was the wind on the balcony? I was wondering if being so far forward made the balcony too windy, especially given that it is a bit colder in Alaska. We are looking at deck 5 for our connecting balcony to inside cabin but I do not think that it would be much different.

It was windy and cold at some times, but not at all times. But you will pretty much get the wind from any balcony on the ship.

Archived