Captain Bryan's

SusieQT

If you have AOL, you need to check your SPAM folder.

When I book our ressie last month, I heard back from them in about 24hrs. However,the email was in my SPAM folder. Since I check that folder daily, I find lots that shouldn't be there, but I am glad it works. ;)

We're looking forward to our excursion 2 weeks from today!!! :eek:

Good Luck.

They were always prompt at returning my messages. You may want to try the "Live Help" button if someone is online. I did that to confirm after Hurrican Ivan. We loved this tour! (They use the motor to get to Stingray City--then put up the sails for the return trip)

Kim

Thanks all!

Today I got an email with my request and the ad for their new business in Cozumel.....so I emailed that I didn't get their response to my request and they sent it right away. They gave a link to their secure server to make my deposit and that was successful!

Probably just a goof-up! I can't wait to go!!

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for the website. I'm accumulating websites to decide what tours to take. One question I have is it says it has a cash bar, but what does it offer for free? $39 is more than the $30 sotos offers, but that boat looks beautiful. I'm assuming it has bathrooms. Has anybody been on it? Also it offers 3 snorkle stops and sotos has quit doing 3, instead they are doing 2. That wasn't the worst thing because my husband can't swim and won't snorkle and I personally didn't want to waste too much of the day doing stuff he can't do. Would you recommend the this excursion and why?

Archived