Just off Destiny

parpar22

Thanks for all this great information!

Do you happen to remember what time the boat drill was held and what time you actually sailed? We leave on this same cruise in 3 months and we're trying to figure out when to do our meet and greet. :D

Did you request the dining room in the back of the ship ahead of time, or were you just lucky? I am wondering if I should request it now since I am thinking of it. We have a party of 7 and are celebrating birthdays and an anniversary, so that would be really nice.

we had 6 in our party and it seemed all the large tables 6-10 were in around us in the back but we didnt request that dining room maybe we were lucky i would definelty try and request it.

Do you happen to remember what time the boat drill was held and what time you actually sailed?

I believe we were told it would start at 430 but it didnt untill 5 and then we sailed as soon as it ended hope that helps.

Do you happen to remember what time the boat drill was held and what time you actually sailed?

I believe we were told it would start at 430 but it didnt untill 5 and then we sailed as soon as it ended hope that helps.

Thanks. This should help with our planning.

Do they have Tea Time on this cruise? Also how was the water temp in the pools/slide?

On the seaday they had a tea party listed in the capers in the early afternoon i didnt go but i know people who went and liked it.. water temperature wasnt bad.. hot tubs were not very hot but were warmer than the pools etc

My family (husband, 2 year old son and I ) will be on the Destiny Sept. 12-17. We are past quests do they still have them on the ship? If so what night are they on? Do you still get the baskets of free stuff in your room? Your were in a higher level then we will be in but do the room stwearts to the towel animals in all the rooms or is it only the higher level rooms? The last cruise I and my husband were on we were in a penthouse do to upgrades. Have you had any experiance with the camp carnival staff? If so how are they? I plan to take my son there for a few the sea days to let him play and meet new friends since he does not go to day care, he goes to my in laws when I and my husband have to work.

Thank you for any of the info you can give.

Karla :)

Couple more questions (other threads reminded me)...

Do you happen to remember if escargot was on the menu one of the nights?

Also, did you happen to notice if the doors were metal? We are planning on decorating the doors and hoping magnets will work.

Thanks again!

Jeezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz! Don't you see my posts?????? LOL! Do you have the Capers from your cruise???????????????????:confused:

I'd like to see them too!! Thinking about booking this cruise.

How was the piano bar? :)

• 2 weeks later...

My family is booked on the Destiny next week 08/10/2009. I would also like to know what type of music was playing in the disco. Did they have the past guest party and the liquor tastings? Also how was half moon cay (BBQ and tender)

Archived