do you wear water-shoes???

dustyroad

help me please. this is my first cruise to a beachy southern itinerary. i want to really enjoy the beach and do a water tour, snorkeling or with the dolphens. my question is, is it advisable to wear water shoes. i havent seen them mentioned and just wondered what all of you do for your feet in port and on a tour. thanks so much for any help.

In Progreso the beach is pretty smooth...no reef so we did not need water shoes. Cozumel is a different story though....lots of reef but depends on where one might go.

thanks so much. i will go get a pair to have on hand. im not sure what i am going to do in the ports but i want to be ready for anything :)

• 2 weeks later...
I scraped and broke my toe the first stop on a cruise in 2006. I now take my water shoes all the time. Live and learn.

wow, that must have really hurt and sure would make the cruise a bummer. i will invest in a pair and wear them also. thanks for the tip.

Archived