Another Legend Review - Honeymooning First Timers with Pics!

Thanks for taking the pain away as I wait til my cruise gets here :D. What an excellent review! Congratulations on your marriage..don't ever let the honeymoon be over ;)

If you guys have never been to Half Moon Cay I would suggest finding an itin that includes that. One of my favorite places!

• 1 month later...

honeymoon153.jpg

Blennie (?)

Great review and pictures, Thanks for taking the time to post it all. The fish above is called a Yellowhead Jawfish and the one below is called a Sand Diver. A “Where’s Waldo?” fish does seem to fit the little critter though. :cool:

honeymoon158.jpg

Some kind of frogfish? I called it the “Where’s Waldo?” fish.

First of all, congrats on your wedding. Hope you have many years of happiness together. :D

We actually live an hour No. of Memphis and when we fly, even with the gas price difference in driving to Nashville, we still find it cheaper to fly out of Nashville. (southwest)

We are sailing on the valor in Dec and I cannot wait for it to get here. Loved your review and the pics. :) Glad you guys had a great time. We are working on getting our C-Card prior to our sailing due to DH always wanting to explore more.

Is there anything that you would recommend doing/not doing??

Congrats on your wedding and thank you so very much for the wonderful pictures. Wow I wanted to do the ruins however my DH has a lung problem so he would not be able to do it. Thanks to your pictures it made it for me!!

You mentioned alot of naps wow I don't think we have ever taken one but then we end up in bed by 9 so maybe we need to do that so we can see a show.:D

Again, dear, thank you it was great!!

It is pretty blue down there, but the level of 'blue-ness' depends on how deep you are, because the light gets more and more filtered the deeper underwater you go. Also, if the sun goes behind a cloud, it gets bluer. I have a setting on my camera that brings out more red in my pictures (red is the first color to go underwater), so my pics would have been even bluer had I been on the wrong setting.

Well, I was trying to keep this review G rated.... Oh well :p.

I am absolutely loving it!!! LMAO:D

I was thinking the SAME thing

I really appreciate the time you took to write out this review. You were so positive and exciting. The pictures were absolutely wonderful. Thank you so much!

Congratulations and have a wonderful marriage.

My boyfriend and I will be cruising the Sensation 02.21.2010, and now I am even MORE excited than before...(if that is even possible);)

Great review and pictures, Thanks for taking the time to post it all. The fish above is called a Yellowhead Jawfish and the one below is called a Sand Diver. A “Where’s Waldo?” fish does seem to fit the little critter though. :cool:

Thanks for the identifications! I think I may start dropping hints to the husband that I would love some fish identification books for Christmas :p

Great review! I'm also going on the Legend for my honeymoon!! Congratulations! :)

Have a wonderful time! It's a great ship for a honeymoon.

First of all, congrats on your wedding. Hope you have many years of happiness together. :D

We actually live an hour No. of Memphis and when we fly, even with the gas price difference in driving to Nashville, we still find it cheaper to fly out of Nashville. (southwest)

We are sailing on the valor in Dec and I cannot wait for it to get here. Loved your review and the pics. :) Glad you guys had a great time. We are working on getting our C-Card prior to our sailing due to DH always wanting to explore more.

Is there anything that you would recommend doing/not doing??

Thank you! Have fun getting your c-cards! We absolutely love diving (as if you couldn't tell...) and fellow divers are some of the most laid back and fun group to hang out with.

As far as what I would / would not recommend, there are a few things. First, don't get sunburned on the first day! Sunset House in Grand Cayman was a (relatively) cheap way to get some great diving in, but definitely get a cab. Scuba with Alison was a must for us, and when we go back to Cozumel, she will be the first person we call. The diving in Roatan is AMAZING, but when we go back, we will dive with an independent dive operation.

I really appreciate the time you took to write out this review. You were so positive and exciting. The pictures were absolutely wonderful. Thank you so much!

Congratulations and have a wonderful marriage.

My boyfriend and I will be cruising the Sensation 02.21.2010, and now I am even MORE excited than before...(if that is even possible);)

Thank you so much! Have a great time in Feb! I'll be envious of you cruising in warm weather in the midst of freezing February weather everywhere else.

I enjoyed reading your review. You really did a great job writing it. We're going on the Legend in November. Sounds like you had a fantastic honeymoon.

Have a great trip! We loved the Legend.

Congrats on the wedding!! Im getting married next year in May and after reading your review Ive decided which ship we are going to sail on. Awesome review and I cant wait till May!!! BTW the fiancee and I will both be losing our Cruise cherries.

Thanks! Congrats on your upcoming marriage! The last few months really fly by, and after all the stress of planning, having a cruise to look forward to was the only thing that kept me sane :p.

Enjoyed your review. Loved the Legend. We sailed March 2009 and were not able to drop anchor in Grand Cayman due to weather. The day we set sail it was extremely rough seas. The same day as the pro football players sailed from Tampa and their boat overturned. Still had a great time.

Archived