Jewel-Internet

Can someone please tell me if the Jewel of the Seas has internet that you can use in your cabin. Hard wired or wireless.....

Thanks.....

I was also curious so I searched around a little bit... "Just off the Jewel, no connection in cabins. Or very flaky if you happen to be close enough to a hot spot.

But, when connected in the designated areas of the ship, I found the connection to be pretty good, certainly as fast or faster than dial up."

So it sounds like you might, if you are lucky and close to an access point.

Can someone please tell me if the Jewel of the Seas has internet that you can use in your cabin. Hard wired or wireless.....

Thanks.....

On board internet whether its the RCI computers or your lap top is Slow. Dial up is fast compared to the connection they offer and you have to buy 150 minutes to get the best rate of 28 cents/minute. Other wise it is 55 cents/minute. You are better off going to an internet cafe or hot spot on shore than trying to connect on the ship. Like Timothy Leary said drop out, tune in and cruise, the world will be there when you get back.

Archived