Reading messages on HAL Board

bfoot34

It was suggested that I read the messages on the HAL board to see that there were unhappy campers on HAL ships. So it was, so it was. Not many, but, the ones that weren't happy sure put HAL down. Guess it is what each of experience from our own point of view. There is good and bad on all ships from each persons perspective. I have been reading post regarding Queen Mary II. Even with that great new ship, there are some stinging reviews. We will be on it this coming February. I hope that the good out weighs the bad by a lot since the cruise is rather expensive.:confused:

Everyone's experience is relative. You make of your cruise what you want out of it. We were on a celebrity cruise a few years ago. My husband's experience was much different that mine, I actually had a great time and if you ask him, he will never cruise with celebrity again. We were both on the same ship in the same room, experiencing the same things...only different.

We both agree that our cruise last year on NCL's Sun was fabulous! So we will sail the Sun again in a few weeks....I don't believe there is such a thing as a bad cruise.

Archived