Should I call...

LUV THE SEA

I read that people on our cruise received their docs in the mail...we have not received any and are 11 days away from cruising. I did everything online...I printed out the sea pass and luggage tags and contract...do I need Carnivals docs or not??? Should I call them?

I have sailed on Carnival twice and always received the paper docs and it appears others have theirs should I be concerned if mine were lost in the mail???

I was told that Carnival doesn't supply paper documents through the mail anymore. Edocuments are the way to go.

I just got off the phone with Carnival a couple of hours ago and they lady told me that they are doing away with paper docs in August.

To the OP - if you printed luggage tags online, that should mean that you're signed up for E-docs. If that is the case - you will not be receiving any docs in the mail. You're all set! :D

Ashley :)

Thanks for the responses I thought I ws OK but since others received their paper docs...I was a bit woried that I did not...I do have the e-docs...Thanks again...11 days to go so it is just be being my obsessive self to get everything in order.

Thanks again:p

Ok I'm going in October didnt sign up the for e-docks. Do I need to do it now?

Host Mach just said on another thread that people booking in August will only have the option of edocs. If you booked before August (which you obviously did) you can still get paper docs.

Archived