Upgrade potential in quad?

jimbug

Hi all,

We are sailing on the Diamond's 3/12/05 sailing (spring break for some of us southerners!). We're three people booked in a quad balcony. As of today, there are no more BB balconies left that are triples OR quads. There are also only 10 quad balconies left on the entire ship.

*Praying that the upgrade fairy visits us*

I'm just hoping that since we're in one of two BB Caribe deck balconies (C747 & C742) that have slightly larger balconies, someone else will request, need the BB quad, and we'll score an upgrade. I can only hope, right? :-)

Hi all,

We are sailing on the Diamond's 3/12/05 sailing (spring break for some of us southerners!). We're three people booked in a quad balcony. As of today, there are no more BB balconies left that are triples OR quads. There are also only 10 quad balconies left on the entire ship.

*Praying that the upgrade fairy visits us*

I'm just hoping that since we're in one of two BB Caribe deck balconies (C747 & C742) that have slightly larger balconies, someone else will request, need the BB quad, and we'll score an upgrade. I can only hope, right? :-)

Please don't set your hopes too high. Be ultra happy that you're on Caribe deck! The balconies are not slightly larger, they're twice the size of the others! We love those balconies, and would turn down an upgrade (if offered). :-)

Just thank your lucky stars, and enjoy your wonderful cruise!

Oh yes, any cruise in an inside cabin is better than a cancelled cruise in a grand suite. :-)

I love cruising, and I'm so thankful I get to go...however, when I checked prices today and saw there were no more BBs, the upgrade wheels started churning and I'm holding a tiny sliver of hope out.

Are Caribe deck balconies really that much bigger than the Baja/Aloha ones? I seem to remember they were on Sapphire, but when I look at pictures and deck plans, they look roughly the same size. It seems that the Dolphin & Emerald ones are the larger ones.

Oh yes, any cruise in an inside cabin is better than a cancelled cruise in a grand suite. :-)

I love cruising, and I'm so thankful I get to go...however, when I checked prices today and saw there were no more BBs, the upgrade wheels started churning and I'm holding a tiny sliver of hope out.

Are Caribe deck balconies really that much bigger than the Baja/Aloha ones? I seem to remember they were on Sapphire, but when I look at pictures and deck plans, they look roughly the same size. It seems that the Dolphin & Emerald ones are the larger ones.

Nope - Caribe has, by far, the largest balconies. Half covered, too!

Archived