Iguana Cafe location

TBT2012

I have read good things on this board about the Iguana Cafe and would like to try it out. Is the Iguana closer to the port than Arawak Cay? We are looking for a good Conch salad and fritters after our excursion in Nassau. Anyone know the exact location? I have been to Nassau twice and am familiar with the location of the Straw Market, Senor Frogs, Hard Rock, etc. But my understanding is that Arawak Cay is a taxi or jitney ride away.

I have read good things on this board about the Iguana Cafe and would like to try it out. Is the Iguana closer to the port than Arawak Cay? We are looking for a good Conch salad and fritters after our excursion in Nassau. Anyone know the exact location? I have been to Nassau twice and am familiar with the location of the Straw Market, Senor Frogs, Hard Rock, etc. But my understanding is that Arawak Cay is a taxi or jitney ride away.

Lums' Iguana Cafe -

There's a small "plaza" that runs from the wharf to Bay Street called Prince George Plaza. It's a little shop lined walkway. There are a set of stairs (very prominent) leading upstairs to the Cafe from the Plaza. You can't miss it. Go up the stairs and to the left. (the other side is closed).

The Cafe has an indoor airconditioned area and bar, as well as a set of verandah's overlooking Bay Street. Live music daily around lunch time.

You won't have trouble finding it.

Archived