Istanbul private tours

We will be visiting Istanbul next month and as we are a group of 10 we are thinking of booking a private tour of the city. Does anyone have any experience of this and any reccommendations??

Of couse any other information on the Poesia Eastern Med cruise gratefully received!

Unfortunately not as the only time I was in Instanbul was on my first ever cruise, so I just used the ships tour. The highlights for me were the Tokapi Palace and Blue Mosque. Gran Bazaar was rather more civilized and modern than I was expecting. I think you'll find a lot more information if you go to the ports of call section on these boards and post this thread there. Also, you could do a search for Istanbul and I'm sure you will find quite a few threads there from people who have done Istanbul on their own or used private tour guides

At the end of our wonderful cruise we stayed at the luxurious Swiiss Hotel & walked down to the palace & met a gentleman who offered his service for a fantastic tour of both Europe & Asia parts of Istanbul in his Chevy Impala. What great memories.

Archived