Sea Grape

bluehawks47

Is Sea Grape a part of 7 mile beach? I saw some pictures of this area and there was a picture of waverunner rentals. The pictures were from 2005, so I am wondering if waverunners are still available to rent. If so, do we take them out on our own or can we join a group. I know there is an excursion that rides to stingray city, but we have done stingray already, so we are looking for just riding the waverunners for an hour and then enjoying the beach, sun and beverages.

Thank you

Is Sea Grape a part of 7 mile beach? I saw some pictures of this area and there was a picture of waverunner rentals. The pictures were from 2005, so I am wondering if waverunners are still available to rent. If so, do we take them out on our own or can we join a group. I know there is an excursion that rides to stingray city, but we have done stingray already, so we are looking for just riding the waverunners for an hour and then enjoying the beach, sun and beverages.

Thank you

Yes, it is part of 7 mile beach, a bit further down the beach as I recall. We were there a couple years ago and there were wave runners for rent, along with some other water sport stuff. You can rent chairs & umbrellas, and there is a small (wonderful) bar & grill, too. That water is BEAUTIFUL there. Highly recommend Sea Grape beach!

Checking the "port authority" for Grand Cayman on the day that we will arrive, there are supposed to be 6 ships (15,000 passengers) visiting that day. Will SeaGrape be wall to wall people or do the crowds spread throughout Grand Cayman nicely?

Thanks

Archived