Cruise on Nov 1-5, 2009 What other ships at Nassau

ms simba

We will be cruising on the Sensation Nov 1 (Sunday) to Nov 5 (Thursday). What other ships can we expect to be at the port in Nassau. I was reading a review of the Sensation from 2007 and this cruiser said the pier and Nassau were crowded since three other large ships (Enchantment of the Seas, Disney Wonder, and Carnival Glory) were there as well as another smaller one (Regal Empress). This was in 2007 so I am wondering what ships might be there in 2009. Disney Wonder will be as this ship leaves the same day as we do. Any other ships?

What a great site! I see that for my stop in Nassau there will be 3 ships. I thought that was a lot until I saw other dates with 4 ships - boy that must make the pier/port crowded.

This is a website I will use in the future to see if I want to sail on such-and-such date. This cruise I was trying to choose between two dates. This website would have helped me make up my mind.

Thanks Again!!!!:)

Archived