Silver Wedding Onboard!

C at Sea

Hubby & I are celebrating our Silver Wedding(He says hed get less time for murder!) onboard Aurora on Aug 10th. We are travelling with family & friends and are having a Renewal of Vows that day. Wondered if anyone else had done that? would love to hear how it went! Really excited about it!

I celebrated my Silver Wedding onboard Arcadia - it was our 1st cruise and started the cruising bug for us...I ordered a deluxe occasion package to make it extra -special - champagne breakfast on anniversary morning, bottle of champagne, box belgian chocs and flowers on arrival in cabin, a massage and facial 50mins each, and a professional photo. for around £140, the massage and facial were worth £50 each alone.

I have also been to a wedding onboard and a renewal of vows. Very tasteful.:)

Congratulations, we are also on the same cruise and celebrating our Silver Wedding Anniversary on the 4th of August! It will be our first cruise, husband not keen at first to try cruising so think i would have really been pushing my luck to suggest Renewal of Vows as well!

Anyway we are all now looking forward to it (especially my 12 yr old daughter). I am sure it will be a memorable holiday and a great way to mark a special occassion.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi - We went on the Oceana in April and my parents renewed their vows - it was a lovely ceremony and setting, in the Captains private quarters. Was quite expensive but I think it was worth it.........:)

Congratulations on your Silver Wedding.

We did our first cruise for ours in 1995. Cruise no. 14 is coming up soon.:D

You will get hooked. When we did ours there was no mention of renewal of vows. I doubt if I could have persuaded my dear husband to go through it twice.:eek:

Enjoy every minute.

Archived