Coral Breezes Cave Tubing Experiences?

snorkelingsearchers

We are thinking of switching from snorkeling to Cave tubing in Belize. I have looked around the boards at a few of the tour companies. I saw a couple of experiences from Coral Breezes cave tubing, but I would like to hear more. If you have negative or positive experiences with them please let me know.

Specifically I would like to know about:

1. Number of guides to tubers

2. Do they give you good info about the forests and the caves, Belize culture and Mayan history?

3. How was the transport to and fro (do you have to wait around forever for others, what size and condition were the buses in)?

4. related to 3 did you make it back in time, and with how much time to spare?

5. what was lunch like, was it worth the extra money?

6. If anyone has done both Coral Breezes and Major Tom, which did you prefer and why?

Basically I like what I have heard about MT and there are a lot of posts, but I am worried about waiting around forever at the dock and then being stressed about getting back to the ship. Also, others have inferred that although CB is more expensive that there is a lower tube to guide ratio, that the lunch spot is better, and also that the transport is better. I don't need to be sold on MT, I just want to hear from CBers.

Archived