Embassy Suites in Anchorage

alaskagain

If you are going to be in Anchorage more than a night and want a great place to stay, Embassy Suites may just be the place!

I am here now and wanted to let you all know how great it is. We leave tomorrow for the Coral Princess and flew in on Friday the 17th. This is our 3rd night here and they have been great. Yes it is a little pricey, but Anchorage in July is!

Here is what you get for the price:

We have a 2 room suite, 2 queen beds in one room and a couch/lounge/pullout in the other. There is a fridge and 2 tv's, important for the kids! They have an awesome FREE full breakfast! Yes full! Omelets to order, pancakes, eggs, sausage, the works! Every evening there is a manager's happy hour from 5:30-7:30. Two free drinks and appetizers for anyone that is a guest! We have enjoyed this every evening, nice way to unwind!

They have a shuttle that will take you where you want to go and pick you up as well. We dropped our rental off this afternoon and were shopping downtown. I just called and said we needed a pick up and they were there within 15 min. Tomorrow they are taking us to the train station to catch the train to Whittier.

So just wanted to give you all a little review.

I will do more when we get back, or if I get a chance on the ship.

toodles,

Archived