Vow Renewal on Carnival?

I'm interested in doing a vow renewal with Carnival when we sail on Inspiration in September. Our 10 yr anniversary is coming up and even though this is an early anniversary trip, I still think it would be a romantic touch to our cruise. We have 4 children (pre and post marriage) and have not been on an actual vacation (without the kids) since our Honeymoon.

I've looked at all the packages offered and they seem a bit much. Its just me and my husband. No friends or family joining us. I was simply wanting to do the vow's to renew our marriage, have a picture done or something of that nature. I don't have a real desire to have flowers, champagne, cake, etc......

Is my only option to pay the $300 fee? I've been researching my options tonight and really didn't want to spend so much money.

I've look at ship ceremony, beachside in Cozumel or Grand Cayman.....

Any ideas or advice???

We really enjoyed our recent vow renewal, but with only the two of you, I can understand not wanting to pay that much money. Playa Uvas at Cozumel will do a beach vow renewal, I know, but I don't remember the details. You can contact them on their website.

Archived