places to stay?

new 2crusin

heard on here that drury inn in new orleans had a special for cruisers, i called and the lady said she knew of nothing? seems like I read somewhere that they had some special for norwegian cruise lines can anyone verify. I know its not the best time to be there (Feb,14,09), can anyone offer another place resonable and close

It's either CruiseNOLA or NOLACruise. I don't think it's just for NCL, though, but I could be wrong. We used it when we stayed there in April. It was a VERY good deal. I called the 1-800 Drury number, not the NO hotel, & didn't book online.

Don't know of the other places in NOLA.

heard on here that drury inn in new orleans had a special for cruisers, i called and the lady said she knew of nothing? seems like I read somewhere that they had some special for norwegian cruise lines can anyone verify. I know its not the best time to be there (Feb,14,09), can anyone offer another place resonable and close

the offer is based on availability--make sure you are talking direct to the New

Orleans Dury hotel--not some *00 number for all Dury hotels.

BG

When we stayed there in April 09, I called the Hotel in NO it self and asked for the cruise deal, where i could park the car for the week your on the trip for free and the room rate was $99 a night., I would think they would still honnor this deal. with times like they are they should need the business. BTW it's a wonderfull hotel. we highly recommend it.

Enjoy your cruise the SPIRIT is a lovely ship.

Archived