let it snow let it snow let it snow

Booked who knows how many months ago, seems like years or a bloody lifetime, but 2 days before Xmas, on the night of a major snowstorm, have PAID for our cruise in March on the Brilliance.

It seems perfectly fitting to have paid when I look outside and am watching the weather network and we're getting 30 cm (12') of snow followed by really cold weather of -15C (0F). But we don't care because eventually we will end up in sunny and warm Miami followed by 12 days/11 nights of more warmth and fun and lots of other great stuff somewhere (anywhere) in the Caribbean.

As much as I like Canada, thank you to the cruise gods for cruises!!

Merry Xmas

Mike (Toronto)

Now Mike - don't you mislead our American friends with your conversion from 30 cm to 12'!!:D I'm pretty sure you meant 12". Significant none the less but if it was really 12' you Hogtowners would be calling out the National Guard or something!! (Just messing with you!):) Merry Christmas to you also and enjoy that fabulous March cruise.

It hasn't started to snow here yet but we're expecting about 10-12 inches and there is a blizzard warning just east of me about 30 miles! That's okay though since I just booked my flight to san juan this morning for our february cruise!! Good thing I booked the flight two days early just in case of winter weather. At least we'll have a white Christmas.

Archived