What excites you most about your furture Oasis cruise?

Hi All, Just purchased our plane tickets (Bos to Ft.L) the other day and are really excited about our Oasis cruise in Feb. This is our 15th cruise, 13th with RCL so this is not our 1st cruise.

I was thinking about what would be the most exciting aspect of this new ship. I think it will be the back of the ship and the water shows they will have there.

What are you most excited about?

Hi - we're booked on Oasis for Dec 2010 so we seem to have AGES to wait :(

I think I'm most looking forward to the drive to the port and that moment when you catch your first glimpse of her and then that minute you step on board and go "WOW" :eek:

Im just excited about everything. Can't wait to see the zip line (although I doubt Id try it) All the neighborhoods, I also can't wait to see the first glimpse of her standing in the water.

I actually just have a quick question. You said you just purchased your tickets from Boston to FLL - were you able to get nonstop. I'm booked on the Oasis in February also, but I haven't been able to find any nonstop flights yet.

I don't know if I can say but it is Jetblue from Logan. About 400 pp. There are a few nonstops daily, we are leaving fri. and flying home Sat. Staying at the Riverside for one nite prior.

Thanks. You must be going in early February. We're going February 27, planning on flying in 2 nights early, and we get back on March 6, and as of now Jet Blue doesn't show flights into March. I'll keep checking. We usually fly Delta, but for some reason they don't have any nonstop yet from Boston to FLL. I haven't started checking hotels yet - was thinking of the Atlantic.

I was thinking about what would be the most exciting aspect of this new ship. I think it will be the back of the ship and the water shows they will have there.

• Hairspray in the main theatre
  • Dining options
  • Central Park

Mike

Hi All, Just purchased our plane tickets (Bos to Ft.L) the other day and are really excited about our Oasis cruise in Feb. This is our 15th cruise, 13th with RCL so this is not our 1st cruise.

Doing the zipline across the ship! :D

After that...just the whole experience of sailing on this massive ship and exploring all week long.

PS I'm waiting for Southwest to open up for a direct flight from Providence to FLL. :)

I am looking forward to being wow'd by the size and beauty. I will soon take my 6th cruise and all have been on either voyager or freedom class so I am use to the layout and size.......wanting a new experience.

Same, here only it will be my 7th cruise. First was on the Explorer and when I saw the ship and stepped inside, my eyes almost popped out of my head!!!!!!:eek::D I can't imagine what will happen when I set foot on the Oasis on June 26, 2010!!!!!:eek:

Doing the zipline across the ship! :D

Watching people zipline past my Boardwalk balcony :)

Also the dining choices and entertainment options which are so varied.

We are huge Explorer of the Seas fans but we are anxious to try this ship. At first we were apprehensive due to the size but after going on the Liberty this past winter we thought what the heck!

The neighborhoods seem to be really neat and we are hoping the restaurants will be outstanding. The prices for the pay restaurants seem reasonable. Interesting about the change of the Portofinos name.

We are going the 12th of December and coming into FLL a day early.

After being on Liberty last Feb. I find it hard to believe that a ship could be so much bigger. We also enjoyed the flowrider, on Oasis there are 2. There will be so much to do the islands may just be a distraction.

Jet blue is the only airline i know of that flies nonstop Bos to FLL.

After being on Liberty last Feb. I find it hard to believe that a ship could be so much bigger. We also enjoyed the flowrider, on Oasis there are 2. There will be so much to do the islands may just be a distraction.

Jet blue is the only airline i know of that flies nonstop Bos to FLL.

Hi cina....Spirit Airlines also has a couple of non stops into FLL and AA has some non stops into MIA.

We won't get to sail on the Oasis until November 2010!:eek:

We are so very much looking forward to seeing the ship; riding the carousel (me); looking for hidden artwork (there always seems to be something out of the norm) and trying the various new food venues and seeing the new shows.

While we wait we will be reading all the reviews and looking at photos taken by all of you lucky people who are going sooner.

Kathy:)

Thanks. You must be going in early February. We're going February 27, planning on flying in 2 nights early, and we get back on March 6, and as of now Jet Blue doesn't show flights into March. I'll keep checking. We usually fly Delta, but for some reason they don't have any nonstop yet from Boston to FLL. I haven't started checking hotels yet - was thinking of the Atlantic.

We are also on the Oasis on the 27th, We are from Woburn, Ma. but will be in Florida and don't have to worry about flying in. I got my son who is joining us on the Cruise a non stop on Jet Blue but he will come down early also on the Tue before the cruise and will fly into West Palm . I just checked jet Blue and they do show a 6 am Flight to Fl on the 25th. Might be too early for you but worth looking into also on Wed the 24th its much cheaper and a non stop also but at 6 am.

march not posted yet. Good Luck

I cant wait because this is going to be my first B2B!! The ship has so much stuff to do, I am not sure one week is enough time!!! I will be leaving next week for the Mariner but I am more excited about the Oasis and its still 11 months away!!!

I guess I'll wait until Jet Blue opens up its March dates. We want to fly in on February 25, in the evening, and then fly home on March 6 right after the cruise.

I'm surprised Delta doesn't have any nonstop flights - we've always flown Delta. I'm hoping they'll add some in to their schedule. I have a free companion ticket on Delta so that would save some money.

I hate to stop on the way to Ft. Laud, because it's such a short flight, it seems a waste to have to stop.

That first live look at her. We just got off FOS on the 19th, and I was a bit disappointed in her. Don't get me wrong, I am loyal to RCI, and enjoyed the cruise tremendously. Just found the FOS to be a larger "Voyager" class ship to put it simply. The family and I are so looking forward to Oasis next July for a totally new and innovative cruising experience.

Archived