NFL SuperBowl on the Voyager

Hi Mark Hi all

Doing good here and ready to go specially after getting another half foot of snow last nite. Gonna be a helluva game but I found out today that they will be without Chad Lewis and no T.O.............its gonna be tough for the Eagles but ya gotta go for the underdogs.

Can't wait for the tailgate party :-) Heard the cruise line pulls out all the stops with wings and stuff..........should be good.

Gonna be minus 24 tonite here.

We are leaving next Friday morning arriving at 10:30.....hopefully catch some rays on the beach before we cruise Saturday.

Take it easy

Hi Acandianman i don,t think i could handle -24. how many in your group? Chads replacement played with the packers and the birds. hope he can step in and do a good job. tough deal for Chad though.. we,ll have to decide on a place to meet for the tailgate party .. 9 days till FLA.... GO BIRDS.....

well no football today but i did get all my clothes out.. looks likes it,s going to be in the 40,s on FRI.. hope everyone else has good weather for their flight next weak.. ACANDIANMAN, picked up some Eagle beads Sat. for you. GO BIRDS . any one need any let me know we,ll meet before the game...

Just came back from the Voyager of the Seas yesterday! Last Sunday they had the NFC game on in the sports bar. When the Patriots/Steelers game came on they had the game on in Studio B which is where the ice skating rink is located.

The reason they did not have it on in the Sports Bar was because it was Formal Night and there were activities going on in that area.

So we skipped formal night put on our Patriots attire and went and watched the game! It did get cold in Studio B because of the ice skating rink..but hey us New Englanders are used to that!

A few Steeler fans hung their towels in the windows that overlook the Promenade. Those came down pretty quickly after the game! :D

GO PATS:)

My wife and I are huge football fans and were wondering about the festivities on S-bowl Sunday. It's great to hear we're not alone in wanting to watch the game. I'm sure it'll be a pretty good match up but the Pats have em' beat by at least 7. Sorry Philly, at least you made it this year. 4 in a row would have been hard to take.

We're looking forward to a great party day after leaving Nassau.

See Ya'll then.

Hi All

Geeeeeeeeeeeeeeez another 2 1/2 hours and I am outta here for 9 days!!!!!!!!

Sorry I have not been on lately been so busy with work and wifey has had me running around getting stuff for the trip that I have not had a chance to get on here at all.

Hi Horror we are flying AC on friday morning 7:15 Am getting to hopefully hot n sunny Miami at 10:25 AM :-) Gonna try and hit the beach for a bit if its nice else I'm sure there is a bar close by :-)

Hi Mark

Yes T.O is a go and it should be a helluva show, just wish the game was not on formal night :-( Well its gonna be a quick formal dinner and then to the game .....I heard they might be using the ice rink to show the game ....should be good.

For all you Pats fans its not going to be a cake-walk thats for sure!!!!!

Gotta go for the underdogs...........GO EAGLES

Hey ACANADIANMAN, have a great trip. We are just down the street from you and going on the same cruise Mar. 5. Sounds like the ship will do everything it can to make THE GAME OK for everyone.Have a whole bunch of brown wobbly pops and enjoy. Let us know how it was when you get back.

Sorry Philly fans- GO PATS!!:D

Hi acanadianman let me know if you want to meet for that pop and grap the Eagle stuff before the game. glad your back... set the alarm for 4.30 flight down is at 9.30 out of PHILADELPHIA. going to get there early. GO BIRDS>>

Thanks BobBeaSea

Should be a blast, will have my share of wobbly pops for sure :-) will let you know how the cruise went when I get back.

Hi Ya Mark

All packed and ready to go here........the alarm is set for 3:30 AM gotta be in time for our 7:15 flight...get to Miami at 10:25 so we have most of the day to hit the beach if the weather is nice..........anythings better than what we have here :-)

You bet we can meet and have a pop or three.

GO EAGLES GO

Acanadianman, i,ll be at the pool bar at 2.00 on SAT.or around 4'00 on sunday . look for the crew cut guy with a gotee and a big smile... hope you have a safe trip ,see ya there.. cabin 8390 if i don,t see you. call me i,ll drop off you beads for th big game,

Archived