great trip except rude people

travelcrazy006

just returned from 7 day boston to bermuda trip, mostly wonderful, will give details if anyone wants specifics.

only downside was rude, ignorant people. NCL partly to blame for not supervising pool area.

we went to the pool early in the morning when first opening and even though there were only 5-10 other people in the area every chair was saved. even after being in the pool for over an hour or more still hardly anyone shows up. why is this allowed and where did these people get their manners!? no common courtesy - it's all about me!!!!!!

also the signs state no children in the pool unless accompanied by an adult - ok again no one there to enforce this and i guess we can't count on parents to watch and teach their children about rules and common courtesy. there is a great kid pool with slides so why are those kids in the adult pool?

and then there are those who think they own the pool. this guy cannonballs in and then looks at me and says "oh i didn't think it would splash" - REALLY!!?? you're about 6'2" and 300 lbs and you didn't think it would splash??!! so I say "well the signs say that you're not supposed to do that" his answer - "I DON'T FOLLOW RULES" So how do you deal with ignorant, moronic jerks like that!!??? this was not an isolated incident, it is scary what is happening to our society. If any of you rude, ignorant jerks are reading this you make me sick and are bringing down the morals of our society and spoil it for everyone else

Archived