labadee update on rccl page

has anyone clicked on the labadee update on rccl main page, i checked it this morning and it was nothing new, now when you click on it, its a news release about international cruises for this summer...hopefully that means they are updating and we will finally know for sure where we are going on the 5/21 vos cruise

Voyager of the Seas out of NY

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=111111&cdt=2004;05;21;17;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500

HI,

I got my cruise documents yesterday icon_biggrin.gif. I asked my TA where it was sailing and she said as far as she new it was still sailing to Labadee. She said things were settled down now. I find that hard to believe though. So I am just going to call her on 31st of May and see where it is sailing for the June 4th sailing. If anyone of you find out where it will be going let us know. Thanks.

Oh, please let it be so. We're on the Grandeur May 31st and were originally scheduled for Coco Cay. Witht eh Labadee situation, they took away our day at Coco Cay. Maybe if the other ships can go back to Labadee, we'll get to Coco Cay after all. icon_smile.gif

I'd bet that the TA's don't know any better than us!

Dianne - Is this true? Do TA have inside knowledge?

<MARQUEE>Are you sailing on the Mariner 7/18/04?...Click here! icon_cool.gif

or HERE! icon_wink.gif

</MARQUEE>

Disney Wonder 3/2000 ~ Disney Magic 9/2000 ~ RCI Vision 2/2001 ~ Carnival Victory 12/2001 ~ Celebrity Millennium 3/2003 ~ RCI Adventure OTS 9/2003 ~ RCI Mariner OTS 7/18/2004 ~ RCI Serenade OTS 9/26/2004

its called run around...........reservations knows nothing and now im talking to sales/ cust/service.........they said(still on hold).....20min. later. I was told that they cant update yet, they have to see if they will be let back into Haiti(which they dont think is possible yet) so maybe at the end of the week or early next week??????So the cruisers for 5/21 might not get to know in advance>RCCL is really trying to get back in Haiti despite all the warnings on the govt. site>

In spite of the general advisorys about Haiti, Labadee has never been a problem. There have been times when Royal Caribbean thought better of going there but hasn't lasted long. The general Haitian advisory has been on the State Department list for many years. One of my favorite stops.

just spoke to rc and they still don't know. the guy i spoke to said it was probably some bahamas island and since we were already going to grand bahama it was either nassau or coco cay. it was up to the captain and we might not know till that day. well that really stinks since if we are going to nassau i would like to book something. i hate the straw market. so hoping for coco cay so we will get to see someplace besides nassau.

Just checked my Itinery for the NOS May 22nd. online at RCCL and everything has been changed from Labadee to Coco Cay which is fine with me. Also noticed that our stay in Nassau, san juan, and Coco Cay are an hour longer than originally posted.

Carnaval Fantasy 6/2001

Voyager of the Seas 1/2003

Navigator of the Seas 5/2004

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=221100&cdt=2004;05;22;5;00;00&timezone=est

We just got off Navigator of the Seas (May 1-8) Western Caribbean. We stopped at Nassau. We got a note when we boarded saying that RCI had cancelled Labadee indefinitely. It was either in the Cruise Compass or with the pamphlet listing the first day's excursion.

We also stopped there on the Sunday rather than the Monday which was the original plan.

KruzinKiwi

Archived