Anyone stayed at the Delores Boutique Hotel in Miami?

cmlmich

We are considering booking here for Jan. 30th thanks to someone who gave me this tip on this board, and I am wondering if anyone has stayed here and how it was? We are also looking at the Comfort Suites which is bigger but is another 15 minutes from the port. I have never been to Miami before, so I don't know much about the area.

We stayed at The Delores in Feb 2008. It is in a great location, walking distance to most places you may want to go. The staff was awesome - very friendly and helpful. The least expensive rooms are truly the smallest rooms I have ever seen! Ok for 1 night but more than that would be tough. We stayed for 3 nights and did change rooms after the 1st. The beds & linens are wonderful, housekeeping could have been better. Dust - nothing gross! I would stay there again.

-cc

• 4 weeks later...
We are considering booking here for Jan. 30th thanks to someone who gave me this tip on this board, and I am wondering if anyone has stayed here and how it was? We are also looking at the Comfort Suites which is bigger but is another 15 minutes from the port. I have never been to Miami before, so I don't know much about the area.

We've booked the Delores for February 11th and were lucky to find a room!! Let us know how your stay was, please.

Archived