First Cruise,whole family, Fascination 4 day Bahamas, have some question.

WebExec

Finally taking my family on a cruise. There are six of us so I am on a really tight budget. I'm especially concerned about my 3 year old little boy. My kids are 8, 6, and 3. Any tips about family crusing in general and also how to keep them occupied while mom and dad have a little time to themselves as well?

Also... I promised that the kids would have some time on the beach. Like I said I'm on a budget and adding up the cost of taking the lowest priced beach excursion is going to cut into it by $500. Is there a good safe public beach (read: free!) that the family can go to, to soak up sun and dip our toes in the water? at either Freeport or Nassau?

Thanks for reading and taking the time to reply.

I'm afraid I don't have answers for your questions however I wanted to welcome you to Cruise Critic. I'm sure someone on here will be able to help you. In the meantime go back and view the other message boards. You will find one section on Ports of Call. You may find answers here or at least it will be a good place to post your question regarding Freeport and Nassau. Also in Special Interest there's a forum for Family Cruising that you might find helpful.

Have a wonderful cruise.

Archived