help please

elou

Sure need a suggestion. Took the Old Panama city tour before and loved it. Now it seems they are also offerring a Colonial Panama and Miraflores tour. I want most to see the history. Wondering if you could check out the Princess excursions and suggest what you would do. I know this is asking a major favor, but am having trouble deciding. Thanks so much for any help. Have a great day.

All I can access is what is online on Princess Web site. The names change from time to time, and different cruise lines may use different names. My experience on Holland America was that in many ways it was better to wait to book until you got on the ship, since the only thing that was ever sold out beforehand was the railroad dome car. The shore ex people on board, on Holland America at least, had more accurate and up-to-date information than the printed material or the material on line. Plus you had real people who could answer your questions and help you make the right decision. Since this fall will be my first contract working Princess I don't know how they work things, but I assume it's pretty much the same. I wouldn't feel pressured into making a decision now.

Regards, Richard

Just wanted to thank you very much for your time. I could not really tell the difference on the Island Princess. My guess was that you saw more of Panama City on one and less of the City on the other that included Miraflores. Did not know if it was worth seeing Miraflores. Again, thank you.

Archived