A couple of questions concerning Nassau

kjh25

What time do most of the shops downtown open and close?

What time does the fish fry open and close?

We will be there on September 1st for 23 hours, 0700 hrs until 0600 hrs the following day, and I'm trying to get a game plan together.

What time do most of the shops downtown open and close?

What time does the fish fry open and close?

We will be there on September 1st for 23 hours, 0700 hrs until 0600 hrs the following day, and I'm trying to get a game plan together.

Sounds like we will be on the same ship, is that Carnival Sensation? We're thinking about taking a room at CS and hanging out at Atlantis all day.

Hey Milly - if I had known you were going to be there all day that would have helped - I replied on the other thread. It also makes a difference if you have kids. If you are spending the day, most likely you have kids. If you are thinking CS - you are thinking about your $. Eat lunch at the snack bar. I've ordered a kid meal for myself - it's a plenty. If you go to most of the places you have mentioned, you would have to get cleaned up before you go to lunch. One day my brother in laws even walked over to the area past the market to Quizno's. they skipped breakfast and were hungery. They wanted $6 foot longs instead of $10 hamburgers.

the buffets run $25-35 for lunch if I am remember right.

I think dinner was $45.

I think Sandwiches run $12-18 each

Shops open around 9 to 10 a.m. most days. The straw market may be open earlier. On Sunday, they open "after church". They close from 5 to 6 p.m. I don't know about the fish fry. There was another thread about it on this board recently.

Hi Milly, It seems that we are on the same cruise. We have made reservations for CS and hope to eat at Arawk Cay after a long day at Atlantis, then return to Atlantis for the digs and to lose a few dollars probably. Keith

Archived