Help with cabins on Lido deck - Conquest

1027rm

Does anyone have info on cabins on the Conquest Lido deck as far as being noisy or anything? I know it is a forward cabin by looking the deck plans. Very forward. Any info would be helpful. It's our first cruise. Thanks.

we were on the deck above, in a balcony and loved the how easy it was to go grab something and then just up a short flight of stairs to be back at cabin. do not remember noise from the lido dwck being heard at all.

They are actually set pretty far away from all the 'activity' of the pool areas. You might hear some music or noise if you have your balcony door open, but the hall where the cabins are is seperated by the elevators and 2 sets of sliding doors so its a nice area.

Enjoy your cruise.:)

I had 9222 on the Splendor... a very similar layout to the Conquest. My cabin was completely quiet... not an issue with noise at all.

All of the cabins are forward of the Lido Deck pool area by at least 80 feet so sound should never be an issue...

:)

My wife and I were in 9250 on the Conquest in February and absolutely loved it. We never heard any noise in the hallway or from the pool area. It was a great location. When we book again we will book on the Lido Deck

I absolutely love the Lido deck cabins on the Conquest class ships! It was so nice not having to take the elevators to the pool and the buffets! We were in 9244 on the Valor, and we never heard excessive noise coming from the pool area or the elevators. There aren't so many cabins on Lido, so there isn't much hallway traffic.

You should like the lido deck!!!

Have a great cruise!:D

Archived