Coach Factory Coupon 20% off - San Juan

Embracedbylife

I have a coupon for 20% off any coach factory store which includes the one at 158 cristo street, San Juan. If anyone wants it i'll email it to you! just give me your email.

coupon says: "Offer valid 7/29-8/2 in Coach Factory stores in US, Canada and Puerto Rico only. Cannot be combined with any other offer.

One time use only. Not valid on previous purchases. Offer may not be reproduced. "

I loved this store when I went so I'd love to see someone else save a few dollars there too!

Thanks Caribbean Sunsets - googled Coach coupons and found a website to register for coupons- got myself set up for Coach, Dooney and Ralph Lauren. Now if I can only be lucky to get a hit for the days we are on OSJ

Hi Cruzincanuck~ What are the web sites you signed up for? Googled it, and didnt find anything... can you also please share Dooney and Ralph Lauren? Thanks!

Kate

Hi Kate, You and I are on the same sailling of the AOS this Oct, 4th. The website I found was dealspl.us I managed to sign up for all 3 stores. Cheers :D Ann

Hi Ann! Thanks so much for the web site! My daughter's also thank you, lol. I cant remember, are you coming in Saturday? The kids want to do some touring in San Juan, and I think Coach is open to 6 on Saturday...but not positive. Cant wait to meet you at the meet & mingle!

Kate

Hi Kate,

We are coming in on Saturday and should be landing around 2:30..hopefully at the hotel by 3:30 :D. We are staying at the El Convento so the Coach store is a hop, skip and a jump from the hotel. I plan to go before supper ;). I know we will also be going to the Ralph Lauren store as the last time my husband was able to get superb deals on clothes so he is looking forward to going as well..kinda of exceptional as he hates shopping for clothes...Electronics and gadgets on the other hand are another ball game. Those stores are the equivalent onf Toys R Us for big kids like himself.

Looking forward to meeting you as well

Ann

I'm already signed up for Coach Outlet coupons. Looking forward to using one at the Dolphin Mall, Miami on Friday and then another in Puerto Rico next Wednesday. My sent me this info this morning . . . hope this helps.

Coach Factory Outlet printable coupon: 20% off

Coach Factory Outlets offers a 20% off printable coupon when you fill out a short form. It's tied with a coupon from July as the best discount we've seen from Coach Outlets, which carries shoes, handbags, and more. Click here to find your nearest location. Coupon ends August 23.

You can read this online at:

http://dealnews.com/313104.html

I'm already signed up for Coach Outlet coupons. Looking forward to using one at the Dolphin Mall, Miami on Friday and then another in Puerto Rico next Wednesday. My sent me this info this morning . . . hope this helps.

Coach Factory Outlet printable coupon: 20% off

Coach Factory Outlets offers a 20% off printable coupon when you fill out a short form. It's tied with a coupon from July as the best discount we've seen from Coach Outlets, which carries shoes, handbags, and more. Click here to find your nearest location. Coupon ends August 23.

You can read this online at:

http://dealnews.com/313104.html

Thanks!!!!

I just signed up and printed the coupon.

Are these stores in Old San Juan? Are they near the Pan Am Port? What hotels are near there if we want to book 1 night for pre-cruise

They are in Old San Juan on Calle Cristo. The nearest hotel is the El Convento but they are easily accessible by any other hotel in OSJ such as the Sheraton Old San Juan and the Milano

Archived