Mercury-1/7/05-3 Excursion Questions

jerfl

Although the whale watching season is just beginning in Cabo, what kind of boats are used for this excursion as the tour desription suggests those subject to seasickness should take precaution ? Is the "Acapulco Full Day with Lunch" a decent tour ? I am not interested in shopping but just want to gain a good overview of Acapulco for future reference. Is snorkeling good out of any port or is the water too cool or polluted ? Thanks for the info anyone can provide.

Although noone has responded to my questions, I went to the Cruise Port Boards and under the Mexican Riveria I actually found some very useful information about Acapulco and Puerto Vallarta from threads begun by residents in each city. Take the time to peruse these boards. I even booked the Zodiac Whale Watching excursion in Puerto Vallarta based on a thread I read. Check it out. Do a search on Google for each port, various sites pop up that may help or lead on to other sites.

Hi-

Just back from Mercury about a month ago. While in Mexcio, we did snorkeling in 2 ports - Cabo and Zihua. In both ports the water was warm and visibility good. I feel that Zihua had some more abundant water life to look at and we saw sea turtle, puffer fish, eels, & big schools of other fishes.

Jeff

Archived