Hair dressers in Miami

Hey Everyone,

Thanks for the posts! I am getting married on Carnival Destiny 1/16/2010 in Miami and reading about everyone elses plans and weddings is exciting and reassuring. I am looking for ideas for hair salons for the same date. We are staying at a hotel in Hialeah approx 7 miles north of the airport. The Wedding consultants will be able to help with this but I am looking for input of people who have used the services. Need to be at port by 10am so I need something open at 8am. Thanks for the help.

Becky :o

I'm getting married in Miami also, and have to be at the port at 10. I have a girl who is coming to my hotel. Our wedding is in November, I could let you know how she is. Or I could give you her number now, if you want.

When my sister got married on the Liberty a hairstylist came to the hotel very early in the morning and did her hair and makeup. She did a fabulous job. We found her on here . She has a website called Beauty by Lia. She will go to hotels in Fort Lauderdale and Miami.

As an aside she also did a wonderful job of calming a very nervous bride.

Thanks so much for the info. That would be fabulous to have someone come to the hotel!! THen i don't need to figure in travel time too! Psheryl, I will watch for your post in november. Congratulations... Thanks everyone...Becky

Archived