Thomas Cook Airlines

cruiser1177

Hi,

Has anyone flown uk to barbados with Thomas Cook airlines recently, if so could you please tell me how the flight was, meals/entertainment/seats etc.

I've read not so great reviews on other sites but they were old reviews and cannot find any newer ones anywhere on long haul flights.

Just want to get an idea of what to expect.

Thanks

c1177

Hi,

Has anyone flown uk to barbados with Thomas Cook airlines recently, if so could you please tell me how the flight was, meals/entertainment/seats etc.

I've read not so great reviews on other sites but they were old reviews and cannot find any newer ones anywhere on long haul flights.

Just want to get an idea of what to expect.

Thanks

c1177

I haven't but I had time to interview a couple of families just getting off a Thomas Cook flight in Cancun a couple of months ago (we were in the endless queue for customs). Two families of 4/5 counting kids. Flights were reported as "hellish" (one man) and "Ooh I'm knackered" by his wife; and "Okay" by both other adults. Most of the over-age 6 kids were sleepy/antsy, from what I could see most of the under-6s were crying or yelling. Not much legroom was the universal complaint. To be truthful, though, I doubt if the the responses would have been much different if they'd been alighting from BA or any other coach carrier in a mass-market tourism destination.

You might look here: http://www.airlinequality.com/Product/Yseat-TCA.htm and http://www.airlinequality.com/Forum/thoscook.htm

Archived