airport help

haven't gone out of miami 4 awhile....driving over for a liberty cruise over thanksgiving.aprox. how far is the airport from the pier?(for dd) they have a flight at 11.

also,where is the parking -near the pier-shuttle?thanks!

Parking at the Port of Miami is very easy and close to the ships; no worries. My DH drops me and the luggage off at the curb and then he parks the car. Sorry, I can't offer any help on the timing of flights from Miami airport as we always drive to the Port. BTW, the parking rate at the Port last year was $20.00 per day.

Kathy

haven't gone out of miami 4 awhile....driving over for a liberty cruise over thanksgiving.aprox. how far is the airport from the pier?(for dd) they have a flight at 11.

also,where is the parking -near the pier-shuttle?thanks!

It only takes a cab about 10 minutes to get to the port from the exit of MIA if there are not any accidents. We have been off the ship by about 8:30 most cruises so an 11 am flight is doable, but you have little room for long lines at the airport and sometimes security there is a nightmare.

Archived