AOS San juan

What is a close hotel to the port that AOS docks at in San juan. Is the Sheraton Old San Juan right across the street or does RCL use a different port. Is that the only hotel with in walking distance.

Thanks

The AOS docks and sails from the Pan American Pier which is across the water from the Sheraton and Old San Juan. There really isn't any hotel within walking distance to the Pan American Pier. Find the pier on the map below and search hotels. You are going to have to take a cab no matter where you stay.

Below is a great map of Old San Juan, San Juan and part of the Condado areas. Click on the hotel names and they will open so you can see them and price them.

Scroll below the map to see taxi prices, restaurants and shops in the area. This is one of the most informative maps I have seen on Cruise Critic.

http://www.langland.org/cruises/sanjuan.asp

Of course many of the hotels are not listed that are closer to the airport.

This website was created by Cruise Critic Clubber. He has done a great job of putting information there for all of us to use..

I sailed last year on Adventure Of The Seas from San Juan and sailing again in 16 days:) on it(different cruise). Most hotels are just a short cab ride away but the pier is really not walker friendly to get to. Have a great cuise.

I sailed last year on Adventure Of The Seas from San Juan and sailing again in 16 days:) on it(different cruise). Most hotels are just a short cab ride away but the pier is really not walker friendly to get to. Have a great cuise.

Keat53, we're sailing with you on 8/16. Come join us on our roll call! http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=862144

Below is a great map of Old San Juan, San Juan and part of the Condado areas. Click on the hotel names and they will open so you can see them and price them.

Scroll below the map to see taxi prices, restaurants and shops in the area. This is one of the most informative maps I have seen on Cruise Critic.

http://www.langland.org/cruises/sanjuan.asp

Of course many of the hotels are not listed that are closer to the airport.

This website was created by Cruise Critic Clubber. He has done a great job of putting information there for all of us to use..

MANY thanks to both you and Clubber - this rocks!

MANY thanks to both you and Clubber - this rocks!

I just love that map and all the information it has. I use it, and post it all the time.

The hotel prices are all updated but I can't say about some of the other things.

I have not seen Clubber do an update lately. ? It says a year. :confused:

Good news, they are still on CC. :D

I just love that map and all the information it has. I use it, and post it all the time.

The hotel prices are all updated but I can't say about some of the other things.

I have not seen Clubber do an update lately. ? It says a year. :confused:

Good news, they are still on CC. :D

Alexis!!!!!

I can't wait until your AOS cruise - looks like a B2B for you! :p I am cruising the AOS in March also on a B2B, and very excited about the new itineraries. I will be starting some research soon on what to do in each port. Do you have the same cabin for each week? We booked the same GS we had this past March for both weeks next March = no shaving in the shower dillemma! LOL :rolleyes:

Alexis!!!!!

I can't wait until your AOS cruise - looks like a B2B for you! :p I am cruising the AOS in March also on a B2B, and very excited about the new itineraries. I will be starting some research soon on what to do in each port. Do you have the same cabin for each week? We booked the same GS we had this past March for both weeks next March = no shaving in the shower dillemma! LOL :rolleyes:

Yes, the first time we cruised on her was when she was new. The price was so reasonable because it was right after 9/11 and people did not want to fly. :( So we decided to try her.

I have my favorite cabin location, center hump on Deck 8.

I lucked out when I changed back to the Adventure from the canceled Serenade cruises to get two hump cabins. I kept watching daily and a two center humps opened up for both weeks. I grabbed them right away.

I would not sail a B2B unless I get the same cabin for both weeks. No way am I moving on turn around day. :rolleyes: That is one of my favorite days. :D

I am very disappointed they are removing Grenada and Tortola from the itineraries. The Serenade too. :(

Archived