Splendor Camp Carnival Capers.....

risey

• 2 weeks later...
A little help please..........Couls someone going soon please pick up the Camp Carnival Capers for 2-5 and 6-8 for me?

Hi Risey

I'm going this Sunday 8/16. My DD is in the 9-11 group but I will be happy to pick them up for you.

I take it you want each day?

Toni

OH yes please..That would be wonderful...

Larry

Hi Risey

I'm going this Sunday 8/16. My DD is in the 9-11 group but I will be happy to pick them up for you.

I take it you want each day?

Toni

Toni...we are sailing next year....but I would LOVE to get a copy as well. I believe I would just need the ones for a 6 yr. old. Please let me know when you return what is easiest for you. Thanks I really appreciate the effort!

Michele

Toni...we are sailing next year....but I would LOVE to get a copy as well. I believe I would just need the ones for a 6 yr. old. Please let me know when you return what is easiest for you. Thanks I really appreciate the effort!

Michele

Hi Michele

No problem, I'll grab extras. Just watch for this thread and we can figure it out then. I know it's nice for the kids to look at everything going on in camp carnival before they sail!:)

Toni

Hi Toni,

We too will be going on the Splendor, we will be on board on Oct. 4,2009. If you would be kind to save your capers and scan them for us that will be going soon or in the future, we would be so grateful. And if you can find out who the entertainment will be this would be wonderful. And by the way enjoy your cruise and have fun. Thank You Becky:p

Hi Larry,

We just got off the Splendor and my two kids (2 and 5) had a great time in Camp Carnival. I saved our Camp Carnival program schedule, but I'm afraid I only have the 2-5 age group. I didn't grab the schedules for the other groups.

They issue you these cool Cisco wireless IP phones that work anywhere on the ship. They can call you if they feel they need to.

Regards,

Scott

SplendorCampCarnival25.pdf

That's awesome! Thank you very much. My 5 year old daughter will be so happy. She likes to plan ahead.

LOL

Larry

Hi Larry,

We just got off the Splendor and my two kids (2 and 5) had a great time in Camp Carnival. I saved our Camp Carnival program schedule, but I'm afraid I only have the 2-5 age group. I didn't grab the schedules for the other groups.

They issue you these cool Cisco wireless IP phones that work anywhere on the ship. They can call you if they feel they need to.

Regards,

Scott

• 2 weeks later...

I have 3 each of the 2-5, 6-8 and 9-11 Splendor Camp Carnival Capers. The counselor looked at me so strangely when I took them and she asked why I needed so many.:p

If you still want them, email me at the address below and I will put them in the mail. I could try and scan them but my DH would have to do it for me and I don't know when he would get around to it.

tonit964 AT yahoo DOT COM

I hope you all have a great cruise! :)

Toni

• 4 weeks later...

Thanks so much to the poster that posted the Capers for Camp Carnival. We're cruising in 3 weeks with our 4 year old and I am so excited to have something to show him, to get him excited about "ship camp". He's the kind of kid who does really well with transition if he has lots of time to prepare himself and think about it. Talking about it now is key for him to really enjoy it when we get on the ship, and this will help. So thanks!

• 2 months later...
Anyone have scanned pictures of the Splendor Camp Carnival Capers? Age group 6-8.

Sorry about that, I don't know how to scan them in but I can fax them to you if you like, the Splendor has some great people working in Camp Carnival, you won't be disappointed.

Thanks so much to the poster that posted the Capers for Camp Carnival. We're cruising in 3 weeks with our 4 year old and I am so excited to have something to show him, to get him excited about "ship camp". He's the kind of kid who does really well with transition if he has lots of time to prepare himself and think about it. Talking about it now is key for him to really enjoy it when we get on the ship, and this will help. So thanks!

You're welcomed! :D Now I wish I had grabbed the Capers for the other age groups. :(

Sorry about that, I don't know how to scan them in but I can fax them to you if you like, the Splendor has some great people working in Camp Carnival, you won't be disappointed.

My fax is 1 816 243 3782 thanks!

Larry

Sent, let me know that you received them. If you have any questions just let me know. Our son loved it so much we never saw him for a week, so much for a family vacation, laughing.

I got them thanks.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived